The doctors at Wamuran Doctors and Woodford Doctors have completed extensive post graduate training in the study of skin disorders. Our role is to diagnose, treat and educate patients (Children and Adults) in regards to various skin problems that they may have.
Dr David Easton has completed post graduate qualifications in Dermatology and has a strong passion and interest in diseases of the hair, skin and nails.Diploma of Practical Dermatology (Cardiff, Wales) in 1998. Australian Skin Institute, Diploma of Dermatology in 2010 and Diploma of Dermatology, Australian Institute of Dermatology in 2011.
Dr Majid Alinia has completed post graduate qualifications in Dermatology.Certificate of Advanced Dermoscopy and dermal imaging, University of Queensland 2011. Diploma of Dermatology, Australian Institute of Dermatology in 2012. Skin Conditions treated at Wamuran Doctors and Woodford Doctors
- Skin screening (surgical and non-surgical)
- Connective tissue disease – lupus, morphea
- Inflammatory skin diseases / acute rashes.
- Infections of the skin – fungal, bacterial and viral.
- Contact dermatitis.
- Allergic dermatitis and skin allergies
- Diseases of the hair and scalp
- Diseases of the nails
- Rashes in embarrassing areas